Banking & Financial Services Industry Overview
Banking & financial services companies in every segment are under intense pressure to remain profitable in today's volatile economic climate. Customer expectations continue to increase as industry leaders face escalating cost challenges.
Sutherland offers a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) model that combines front office contact center and back-office processes called integrated BPO. Our innovative outsourcing services are currently being used to support financial services companies worldwide.
Sutherland's BPO services for the banking & finance industry include:
We manage an end-to-end Account Set-up Process, based on clients' existing core banking system. This deploys imaging and work-flow processes intended to streamline operations while reducing error rates.
We develop and implement analytical scorecards for application and behavior
- Includes the management of the entire application processing system
- We manage our clients' entire customer service process, including building IVR's. We "right shore" processes to manage costs efficiently, bringing significant improvement to productivity and efficiency.
Our platform-based offerings provide cost and performance efficiency through scale, right-shoring, and multiple language capabilities
- Our collection strategies are built based on customer profile, vintage, collateral, and past behavior
- We drive efficiency through domain based analytics, behavioral scorecards, and dialer strategies
- Any/all process complaints are run with FDCPA and other regulatory frameworks
We manage the entire application process, including credit underwriting, using imaging and workflows
- Build application scorecards, calibrating them periodically
- Management of the card activation process
- Management of the whole customer service process, including specialized services for Gold and Platinum members
We also manage the complete CRM process through proprietary platform-based services, including complaint management, offering platinum standards in customer satisfaction. Our CRM services manage:
- The full authorization process, including verification calling
- The settlement and reconciliation process with VISA and MASTERCARD
- The whole chargeback process, as per VISA and MASTERCARD guidelines
- All soft collections, based in Sutherland proprietary platform offerings
We provide our clients with Host credit card technology and end-to-end services, priced on a per-card basis for credit, debit, and prepaid cards for the Asia, US, LATAM, India, and Middle East markets.
Sutherland is fully prepared to engage with banks considering changing service providers, yet desire to avoid the related capital expenditure.
We host banking and lending platforms from leading global technology vendors, offering end-to-end services to our clients. We also provide a mobile banking platform, in partnership with a leading technology firm, to offer a secure transaction platform.
Over the years, we've garnered domain expertise regarding project management and data migration from legacy core banking/lending systems to newer technology. Our experience also includes implementing retail banking and credit card platforms, as well as ATM switches.
Our domain experience allows us to offer consulting services for performance optimization of Banking processes to Retail Banks and Credit Card companies.
We offer a fully-integrated proprietary credit risk assessment and approval application (Vazirio) that ensures speed, consistency, and accountability through the approval chain. The product has an inbuilt scoring engine that generates borrower risk, linking it to Probability of Default estimates based on the bank's own portfolio. Sutherland also has a post-approval credit administration and monitoring application that seamlessly integrates into Vazirio.
Our Proprietary BI (Business Intelligence) and Reporting Platform (Reliability) integrate with all core banking and channel applications to publish our business MIS for product and customer profitabilities, sales tracking, cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, channel usage, cost of client ownership, relationship values, etc. "Reliability" offers a solution that has the right balance of features, attributes, technology, performance, and price to suit nearly all the basic and complex data management and analytical requirements in the Retail Banking space. "Reliability" also aims to provide business users with a robust and user-friendly reporting and data analysis tool to facilitate faster business & operational decision making processes.
Financial services and prepaid companies in every segment are under intense pressure to remain profitable. Customer expectations continue to increase as industry leaders face cost challenges. Sutherland Global works with 100+ leading financial services companies to support transaction and volume growth for prepaid brands and prepaid card services. Our model offers exceptional value and our back office services put our clients’ end-customers at the center of everything we do. Whatever the type of prepaid - payroll, benefits, government, GPR, loyalty and promotions, gift, disbursements, mobility, etc. - we are able to support your unique technology and processing needs by utilizing state-of-the-art service that improves customer experience. To learn more about our prepaid services, click here
The Sutherland Advantage
- Flexible engagement model caters to cyclical businesses
- Transaction-based pricing options
- Integrated solution with back and front office support
- Specialized knowledge in various financial services segments
- Looking Forward to Seeing You At:
The Growth Conference
April 30tx - May 1st
New Orleans, LA
CLICK TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EXCLUSIVE REGISTRATION OFFER!
- Integrated BPO for Banking & Financial Services - A Customer Case Study
- Sutherland Banking Services - Driving Operating Efficiencies and Enabling Business Success
- Sutherland Consumer Lending Services - Optimize Processes for Customer Lifetime Value
- Sutherland Retail Banking Services - Improve Customer Service Productivity
- Sutherland Investment Research - Comprehensive Opportunity Evaluations and Portfolio Monitoring
- Improving the Financial Health of the Prepaid Industry - as published in the October 2012 issue of The European Financial Review