Healthcare Industry Overview
Many in the healthcare industry are turning to outsourced healthcare management solutions as a strategic alternative to manage their office functions, as well as selected administrative, financial, and IT services.
For more than two decades, Sutherland has provided successful business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to global clients. Our innovative, time-tested integrated BPO model, which seamlessly merges front and back office services, delivers the following measurable improvements for Payers, Provider and Life Science clients:
- Business and technology transformation from paper to Electronic Medical Records solutions (EMR)
- Information management technology adoption
- Technology hosting and information system management
- Improved financial and administrative performance
- Improved outcomes management
- Increased customer/member/patient satisfaction
- Reduced costs
The Sutherland Advantage
Customer-focused companies in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry face multiple challenges in today's marketplace. National healthcare mandates and new legislative policies such as the Affordable Care Act have prompted medical practices, insurance companies, and pharmaceutical firms to evaluate new ways to control costs, reduce expenses, and improve patient and customer satisfaction.
Sutherland's managed business process outsourcing offers innovative options to combine process, people, and technology in outsourced delivery models that create real business value.